Please find below the recommendations endorsed by our clubs at AGM 2019.
1. “That all A Grade games and all Finals (All Grades) in the 2019/20 season feature live scoring via the ‘MyCricket Live Scoring’ App.
2. Competition grades other than A grade be played as a mixture of T20 and one-day cricket with finals played as 45/40 over cricket.
3. Qualification for the A Grade 1 day final - a player must have played 2 match days for the club to qualify.
4. That in all A Grade one day matches, when a no ball is bowled, the next ball is a free hit for the batting team.
5. In all Seymour District Cricket Association sanctions competitions and training sessions,
Batters - must wear a British Standard 7928:2013 compliant helmet at all times when batting.
Wicketkeeping - must wear a British Standard 7928:2013 compliant helmet when keeping up to the stumps.
Fielding - must wear a British Standard 7928:2013 compliant helmet at all times when fielding in a position closer than seven (7) metres from the batter’s position on the popping crease on a middle stump line, with the exemption of any fielding position behind square of the wicket on the offside.
FIELD RESTRICTIONS in place (for A Grade 1 day games only) (6 Aug 2018)
There are three levels of fielding restrictions:
· In the first 10 overs of an innings the fielding team may have at most two fielders
outside the 30-yard circle.
· Between 11 and 35 overs four fielders will be allowed to field outside the 30-yard
· In final 10 overs five fielders will be allowed to field outside the 30-yard circle.
All grounds need to have an inner circle created for one day games.